Who is Ozan?
Ozan is named after its co-founder, Dr Ozan Ozerk, who is a Norwegian doctor and entrepreneur. The concept of Ozan was created when Dr Ozerk turned his attention toward the FinTech industry, whereby the goal was to produce a state of the digital art wallet to streamline online payments in European countries, predominantly.
Ozan has since become authorized through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a verified E-money business.
How it works
In order to get started with Ozan, you will need to register an account online. This can quickly be done by completing the following steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Select your country of residence and enter your mobile phone number.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration.
- You will need to send them identification to verify your account so that you can begin to make use of the wallet. This is a step that is put in place for the prevention of money laundering.
- You will be able to process payments to friends and family by entering their mobile phone numbers, or make payment to your favourite Ozan casino, by opting to make payment via Ozan on their cashier page by their logging in with your mobile number and password.
For optimum performance, it is recommended that you download the Ozan phone app from either the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play store for Android phones.
1. Centralisation of all your accounts
Ozan is not obsessed with only managing its affairs on your device but allows for you to keep all your banking information on the one app. This includes your bank details, credit card info, and any other instant banking accounts and wallets that you might use. This ensures convenience when buying and transferring funds between accounts.
2. Instant free deposits and cash-out times
Deposits or withdrawals made from your online casino will register instantly in your wallet, so that you can play without delay, and cash out as soon as possible too. All of this is done without charge. When needing to withdraw from the wallet to your bank account, you can count on a 3-5 day wait for the funds to reflect due to strict FCA regulation on withdrawals.
3. Exchange currency with the wallet
Ozan will allow you to exchange the currencies that you have in one of your accounts, which is extremely convenient if you are travelling or spending across borders. Currently, Ozan can convert 14 different currencies (see their site for a comprehensive list of the currencies available).
4. A more secure option
The danger online is having to input sensitive banking details onto the servers of multiple online stores and casinos as you shop. The more places your details are stored, the greater the risk you incur of them falling into the wrong hands.
With Ozan, none of your banking details is shared with merchants and vendors, but instead, you will only need to input your phone number and password to authorise payments. The information that you share with Ozan initially is only inputted the once upon registration and is therefore stored on their multi-layered security servers for protection. This makes spending online a carefree exploit.
5. First-class support
Unlike many banks, Ozan support never closes. You can contact the customer care helpline 24 hours a day and seven days a week, should you need assistance with anything at all.
Disadvantages of using the digital wallet at Ozan online casinos
Look high, look low, but you will struggle to find man downsides to this fabulous payment solution. Being very critical, we managed to earmark only two potentially negative things about Ozan:
- Should your phone be stolen, all your accounts may be in potential threat. But even this will only warrant concern if the thief can figure out your password.
- Certain casinos may treat Ozan as a standard e-wallet and therefore refuse you some of their player bonuses and promotions on offer.
Useful information on the usage of this digital wallet
You will be ecstatic to hear that signing up for Ozan is completely free, but that is not all. Transactions will not cost you a cent, either. The only costs that you may incur would be bank fees for payments made into the Ozan account, but those are levied by your bank and not Ozan.
Ozan recoups payment from the casinos or online stores themselves. This may mean that some casinos may charge you a small tariff to transact with Ozan to cover their costs, but once again this is not a fee levied by Ozan.
Unfortunately, Ozan is not available to the whole world but does service over 50 counties in 14 different currencies, most of which are European. The current countries serviceable through Ozan.
Ozan truly is ahead of its time, and indeed offers excellent services at no cost at all. To find an online casino accepting Ozan, look no further than our CasinoWow list of providers ready to service your entertainment needs.Read more