Blackjack by Red Tiger Gaming
Red Tiger Gaming is now a regular name at top online casinos. Their game quality is straight from the top drawer and includes the best visuals and sounds around.
Though they are known more for their slot game development, Red Tiger Gaming has produced some fine table game options, offering hours of premium entertainment to players from around the world.
Classic Blackjack offers players a virtually rendered environment that includes their favourite game of 21, promising up to 1,5x bet on every Blackjack hand.
Theme, Sounds and Symbols
Red Tiger has provided a blackjack title that resembles just about any classic blackjack table out there. The display is uncluttered, offering a table colour variant of either green, blue, red, or black – the choice is yours!
The darker background colours make both the betting chips and cards seem ever so brighter and clearer. Though digitally rendered, the table and all the paraphernalia look very lifelike.
The sounds are rather engaging. Aside from clear narration from the female dealer, the jazz soundtrack does well to relax you while playing. Should you pause play for a little while, the music will disappear, and some hustle and bustle of the casino floor will become evident, making you feel like you are actually playing on a brick n mortar casino floor.
The controls are neatly set out and do not obscure the gameplay at all. All bet limits, win amounts, and other indicators are presented in the top left of the screen, while all game controls will appear below the betting circle, at the bottom of the page. You can access the settings and help menus at the top right of the screen.
The cards are neatly detailed and are presented in high definition, while each denomination of the chip is demarcated by a different bright colour. Denominations include values of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200.
If you have ever played online blackjack before, you will need no introduction to the sequence of events of this game, nor the control options during gameplay, as it remains true to most standardised versions of this game type.
The object of the game is to land a higher hand than the dealer, without exceeding 21 in value (busting). A normal win will pay you 1x your bet, while a blackjack (Ace and 10 or Royal) will earn you a 1,5x bet haul.
When starting, you will first be required to place a bet between €1 and €5,000. Once you are satisfied with your wager amount, you can elect to do one of three things:
- X2 Double: You can opt to double the bet placed before the cards are drawn.
- Clear: Clear all bets, in case you want to re-enter a different wager.
- Deal: This will start the game, as you will be dealt your hand of 2 cards.
Once the cards are dealt, you will need to decide whether you would like to stay with the hand you have, or whether you would like further cards. The following options will be available to you:
- Hit: Receive another card
- Stand: No more cards
- Double Down: Request one more card and double your initial wager
- Split: If you are dealt a pair of the same type of card, you can split them to make two separate hands. Two new cards will be dealt to fulfil each of the hands and you will be required to match your bet on the split hand. Splitting aces will result in only one more card dealt before the dealer can play.
- Insurance: If the dealer has an Ace showing, you may take out insurance against a possible blackjack hand, where you will be required to play half your initial bet. Should the dealer land a blackjack, you will win double your money back on the insurance bet, but lose your main bet.
Finally, once the round is over and wins have been paid, you will be able to choose from a further 4 control options:
- New Bet: This will clear your last bet and allow you to place a new wager.
- Rebet: This will re-institute your previous bet automatically.
- Rebet and Deal: This will re-institute your previous bet automatically and deal a new hand.
- X2 Double and Deal: Will double your last bet placed and deal a new hand for you.
This classic Blackjack game has no real special features included in the gameplay. What often differs from game to game is the Hit and Stand values imposed on the dealers. In this offering, the dealer can Hit up to 16 but must Stand on hard 17.
Play ‘On The Go’
When playing the game from your mobile device, you will lose no game quality at all. The game setup is basically the same, with identical controls, visuals, music, and sound effects. The supplier offers the mobile and desktop versions of the game through HTML 5 browser software technology.
The only enhancement on your mobile is the ability to play wherever you might find yourself.
CasinoWow Game Verdict
Red Tiger Gaming offers a well-rounded blackjack package that offers the chance for both low rollers and whales to have a flutter, thanks to a high bet spread. The high RTP ensures that if you put good skills to practice, you will enjoy a number of good returns.
If you are a lover of classic blackjack games, then do not miss out on this first-class offering and try it out at Red Tiger online casinos.