The nature of Video Poker Casino Bonuses
All casino bonuses are offered to give you as a player the chance of trying new games without absorbing the entire cost yourself. Video Poker casino bonuses are designed to expand your bankroll and increase your playing time so that you can get used to the game style and Video Poker games volatility. What’s best is that you can even win some bonus cash along the way.
It should be noted that all video poker bonuses are subject to terms and conditions. You will need to wager your bonus through a set number of times before you can claim any wins, and even then, you may only be able to withdraw a limited amount of your winnings, depending on the terms and conditions of the promo. So be sure to read the conditions before claiming bonuses and paying deposits.
Main types of Video Poker Bonuses
- Cashable Bonuses: After completing the wagering requirements stipulated in the terms and conditions of the bonus, you will be able to keep the bonus amount for yourself.
- Non-Cashable Bonuses (Sticky Bonuses): You will be able to make wagers with the bonus and keep all of the winnings earned. You cannot, however, withdraw the bonus amount.
The above types of bonus can come in different forms, namely:
- No Deposit Bonuses: You can claim a bonus amount to start wagering with, without paying a penny. It’s virtually free money. You will even be able to draw on some of the wins, after satisfying some rather steep wagering requirements.
- Deposit Match Bonus: Here, a casino endeavours to match your deposit by a certain percentage up to a capped amount – e.g., 100% Match up to €200. Whatever you deposit up to €200, will be matched to give you double your deposit to bet with.
- Cashback Bonus: This is a cash guarantee, whereby the casino promises to pay you back a certain portion of your losses throughout the bonus. This amount is always capped to a maximum payout.