More About Bonuses in India
India offers no online casino gambling licenses to local or offshore operators. However, the government has not put any federal laws in place that speak against online gambling, making it perfectly safe and legal to play online casino games for real money as an Indian citizen.
At CasinoWow, we encourage our Indian players to choose an online casino with a good reputation and licenses in other trusted jurisdictions such as Malta, Curacao, Sweden, and others. These casinos can be trusted to honour your deposits and withdrawals as well as provide you with fair bonus terms and conditions.
In addition to the issue of licensing, we recommend considering the following key points when deciding which Indian online casinos to join next:
With the incredible diversity that makes up India, it is doubtful that even the most well-intentioned online casino will be able to offer localised gambling and support in all 22 official languages.
For this reason, the casino will hold the English bonus terms and conditions as the binding language. However, on-site content and customer support can be available in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, and other local dialects.
If there are any questions about how games are played or online bonuses in India work, we recommend asking the customer service team to explain them to you, which they will gladly do.
When working in foreign currencies such as the Euro or US Dollar, it can become tricky to know exactly how much you are betting in Rupees. The best India online casinos now offer players the option to deposit, claim bonuses and withdraw in Rupees. They also display their offers online using the official ₹ symbol to ensure there is no confusion.
Not only does playing your local currency allow you to pick the best offers that offer the most value, but you are also able to plan your gambling ahead of time and easily stick to your budget.
3. Payment Methods
While online gambling is not illegal in India at a federal level, there are still some challenges regarding deposits and withdrawals being processed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). These challenges are why most online gamblers in India tend to deposit and withdraw using either direct bank transfers or web wallets such as Neteller, PayPal, MuchBetter, and others.
These e-wallets allow for fast, low-cost deposits and withdrawals at your favourite online casino. Be sure to check out our list of bonuses to see which payment methods offer the best rewards. Some of the most popular in India are RuPay, UPI, and Jeton.
A Wide Range of Bonus Offers
With a growing interest in India as a top-tier online gambling destination, there is a wealth of bonuses to choose from. Whether you are a new player claiming a welcome bonus or an established player claiming any number of VIP retention bonuses, here are the types of online casino bonuses you can look forward to:
• Deposit Match Bonus: The casino will credit your account with your deposit amount plus an additional bonus amount. The bonus will be a percentage of your deposit. This bonus is an easy way to double or even triple the value of your first deposit at a new casino.
• No Deposit Bonus: This bonus is incredibly popular and just as rare. All you need to do is register a new account, and the casino will credit it with a bonus. This bonus often has a withdrawal limit, so be sure to read the terms and conditions.
• Free Spins: This is another bonus you do not need to deposit to claim. The casino will credit your account with a predetermined number of free games, but these will only be available on the preselected video slot. Here the wagering requirement applies to the free spins winnings, not the number of free spins you get as a bonus.
• Cashback: This is a top-rated bonus offer for existing casino players. The casino will refund your account with a percentage of your losses during the promotional window. This offer is an excellent example of low-risk gambling as you are guaranteed money back even if you lose.
• Package Bonus: Often used as a welcome bonus, a package offer combines two or more of the above India casino bonuses into a single offer. This bundle allows you to try out various aspects of the online casino, including banking, the promotions tab, different games, and even interacting with customer service.
Regardless of which type of bonus you prefer, we always recommend reading the terms and conditions. Reading the T&Cs will help you understand how to cash out your winnings as quickly, which games will meet the wagering requirement the fastest and if there are any special incentives tied to the promotion.
Gambling in India
With so many fine online gambling offers and brands to choose from, we recommend checking out our bonus list in India before you make any decisions. These bonuses hold incredible value, offer hours of entertainment, and carry our seal of approval.