More About Jeton
Jeton is owned and operated by Urus London LTD, in London, UK. It has gained massive popularity among online gamblers in India since its launch in 2016. As a result, most top gambling operators are now offering this digital wallet for players to deposit and withdraw money.
The Financial Conduct Authority regulates Jeton, and they are a registered E-institution Money Agent that is fully licensed for online use. Even though it only recently appeared on the market, Jeton claims to have over a million happy users worldwide.
Jeton promotes a "one wallet for all" online payment solution. It offers saving options, global spending, money moving, and even incorporates cryptocurrencies. Currently, Jeton is available for use across many sectors in India. It is fast becoming a preferred e-wallet option for online gambling in India.
What makes Jeton so unique is the Jeton debit card that users can use physically or virtually. The card is accepted by all merchants and terminals which accept Visa debit cards. In addition, you can use Jeton vouchers or do all your transactions on the Jeton mobile app.
The Pros and Cons of Using Jeton
Based on the reviews of over a million happy customers, Jeton is a recommendable e-wallet with quick account activation, seamless withdrawals, and impeccable 24/7 support. Let's look at the pros and cons:
- Jeton is global - Jeton is globally accepted at top betting sites and online shops.
- Free registration - Jeton is free, and no membership or subscription fees are payable.
- Secure payment method - With Jeton, you can securely make safe and fast money transfers.
- No minimum spending limit - There is no minimum spending limit to keep your account.
- Fast transactions - Casino deposits are instantly available in your gaming account.
- Great mobile app - With Jeton, you can safely manage your money on the mobile app.
- Free transacting - Depositing or withdrawing from most online casinos is free with Jeton.
- Jeton card - This prepaid card is available as any other VISA debit card.
- QR code login - Scan the QR code to log in, especially if you are not good at remembering passwords.
- Jeton vouchers - Jeton vouchers are widely accepted and a great cash alternative.
- No conversion charge - The Jeton wallet supports multiple currencies, eliminating conversion charges.
- Jeton is not accepted as a payment method at UK gambling sites.
- Verification for new account holders can be a long and tedious process.
Getting Started With Jeton
With all the benefits listed above, you may decide to go ahead and sign up for a Jeton e-wallet account. Follow these easy steps to get started:
Step 1: Sign Up
Click the "Sign up for free" button and complete the required information. All you would need is to select your country, contact number, full name, and email address and provide a secure password for future logins. To confirm your registration, you will have to insert a code sent by Jeton to your phone. In addition, to prevent money laundering and comply with KYC procedures, you must verify your identity and residential address.
Step 2: Fund Your Jeton Wallet
The deposit you make to your Jeton account is instant unless you use cryptos which may take a few hours. Using your preferred method, you can now fund your Jeton wallet. You can deposit cash, make an online banking deposit, or do instant transfers, which are entirely free. Depending on which other payment method you use, the deposit may attract a 2,5% transaction fee, still a relatively low fee compared to other online payment providers.
Step 3: Fund Your Jeton Casino Account
Visit your preferred Jeton casino and log in. Navigate to the banking section and choose Jeton as your payment method.
Enter the amount you want to withdraw to your betting account and confirm the deposit. The funds should reflect instantly, and you will be ready to gamble online. Browse our CasinoWow list of reputable Jeton casinos on this page to find the online casino that is right for you.
Withdrawing From Jeton
Once you have completed the verification process and made enough winnings, you can submit a withdrawal request. As with depositing to your betting account, you navigate to the banking section of the online casino. Select Jeton as your withdrawal method and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
Most online casinos will process the withdrawal within 24 hours, but this will depend on the individual site you gamble with.