What this 100% Bonus entails?
This is a casino bonus whereby an online casino offers to match a player’s deposit by one hundred percent, up to a maximum bonus amount. A classic example of this would be something like this: 100% Match Bonus up to €200: In the example, if a player opts to deposit an amount of €200, the casino will add an extra €200 bonus to their bankroll to be used to wager with.
100% bonuses are afforded to players to extend their playing time at a casino and help players gain valuable experience of how the games work at online establishments. This is probably the main reason why so many bonuses like this are offered to first-time visitors at a casino.
Terms and Conditions of Deposit Match Bonuses
Early on in the history of online gambling, casinos would offer bonuses with no strings attached. Unfortunately, gamblers exploited these offers and did not use them for the intended purposes laid out by the casinos. Because of this abuse, online casinos have become very strict about how bonuses are used. The terms and conditions make sure that promos are used to play games and not to rip the casino off.
The following list highlights the main T’s and C’s of 100% deposit match casino bonuses:
- Minimum Deposits: All deposit match bonuses will be subject to a minimum deposit in order to qualify you to play. The standard amount is around €10 to €20.
- Max Match: The amount stipulated on the bonus in monetary value is the maximum amount that a casino will payout on any set bonus. If the cap is €200, and you deposit €300, the casino will only add €200 to your roll.
- Withdrawal Limit: Many match bonuses will have a set withdrawal limit for the amount of wins that you may withdraw while using the bonus. Be sure to check this info before you play.
- Wagering Requirements: You will be expected to wager your bonus amount a number of times before you can withdraw wins. If the terms state a wagering requirement of 40x Bonus and the bonus match was €100, you will need to wager an amount of €4,000 (40x100) before drawing wins.
- Wagering Contribution: Not all casino games contribute to the full wagering requirement with every round. Where €1 wagered on a slot game accounts for €1 attributed to the requirement, other games like Roulette may only attribute 20% of that (0.20:1), which means that you will have to spend 5 times as much before you qualify for withdrawal. The main reason for this is because the house edge in Roulette is far lower than that in slots.