Who and what is iDebit?
Based in Toronto and owned by ‘Instadebit international Solutions Ltd’, iDebit is an Instant internet banking solution provider established to service the Canadian market with a fast and effective e-commerce solution. iDebit allows you to access your online banking profile from a merchant’s cashier page so that you can make real-time payments to a casino or vendor.
You will not have to wait before you can play your favourite online gambling in Canada or benefit from your buy.
Deposit services can be made without the need of registering an account, but should you want to benefit from their withdrawal service, you will need to register your profile so that a digital wallet can be made available.
How Does iDebit work?
Making use of the iDebit facility is a piece of cake. Within a few easy steps, you can make a deposit and enjoy your online entertainment experience without delay.
Making a Deposit:
- Navigate to the cashier page (or equivalent) at the online casino accepting iDebit.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select iDebit as your preferred payment solution.
- Log in as a ‘guest’ to make a once-off deposit or register an account if you wish to capitalise on all of the services offered in the future.
- Select your bank from the dropdown menu.
- You will then be re-directed to your personal banking page, where you can log in to your banking profile with your online banking credentials.
- Lastly, approve the payment.
Once payment has been approved, the casino will transfer the credits to your profile and you can play without delay.
Making a Withdrawal:
Unlike with payments, you must have a registered account to make withdrawals. A wallet will then be created for you to enable you to withdraw into it. Once the account is set up, you will be able to transfer the funds to your banking account or make another payment at a later stage.
- Open an iDebit account on their website (if it is not open already).
- Fill in the online form and provide your banking details into which withdrawals will be made in future.
- Once the account is verified, you can proceed to the cashier page on the casino site.
- Select to make a withdrawal.
- Select iDebit as your payment/withdrawal solution.
- Log in to your iDebit account and approve the withdrawal.
- The monies should reflect very shortly.
- Should you want to withdraw the monies into your banking account, you can log in to your iDebit account and select to make a withdrawal. The funds will reflect in your banking account within 3-5 days at the most.
Advantages of iDebit online casinos
1. No Credit Card Needed
You need not to make payment via your credit card, but rather link your internet banking account directly to the service provider so that you can deposit straight from your own personal bank account.
2. No extra account needed to make deposits
Should you merely want to make a deposit to an iDebit Casino, you need not to register an account, but rather opt to use the service as a guest.
3. Real-Time payment speed
Unlike traditional bank transfers and EFT’s that can take up to a few days to process funds into a casinos account, resulting in a delay before being able to play, this service allows you to make payments and cashouts from a casino in real-time. The moment the payment is approved, the funds will instantly be transferred onto your bankroll.
4. Can both deposit and withdrawal via the service
Unlike many Instant banking services providers, iDebit allows for both deposit and withdrawal services. This means that you will only ever need to make use of this payment solution to transact speedily to and from an online casino.
iDebit Canada offers an extra security layer between you and potential fraudsters. All of the payment information is conducted in a sperate banking environment, and not even the casino can access the data. Protection of the online forms are secured by 128-bit encryption technology to safeguard your info from online predators.
Disadvantages of iDebit online casinos
1. Limited coverage
Unfortunately, this awesome payment solution is only available to Canadians over the age of 18 with bank accounts and not to the rest of the gambling world.
2. Lower casino support
Because iDebit is still a relatively new product brand, there is not yet a very big portfolio of online casinos that offer their services to Canadian players. The coverage is steadily growing though. Look no further than this page when wanting to find a list of online casinos accepting iDebit.
3. Withdrawal sometimes not supported
Some of the iDebit online casinos will take deposits via this payment method but will refuse withdrawal in this manner. Be sure you read up on the casino policy in the payment methods section of the site or contact casino support.
Useful User Information
There are various limits imposed upon users, but this depends on your bank and the type of account you have. Limits will be raised as you establish your loyalty to the brand.
Please be aware that online casinos often have set deposit and withdrawal limits for their players, so ensure that you know what these are before transacting.
If you have money loaded into your wallet already, then transferring it to another merchant is free of charge, but if you need to make payments from your bank account, a small cost of C$ 1.50 is levied per transaction, irrespective of the amount. Withdrawals are a bit more costly and depend on the amount being transacted.
Be aware that some casinos levy charges for using this form of payment, so ensure you know the terms and conditions involved at the casino you are playing at.
iDebit, like the name implies, is only available to Canadian gamblers who are members of one of the following banking institutions Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Desjardins, National Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Scotia Bank, Simplii Financial (Formerly PCF) and TD Canada Trust.
For the most reputable online casinos accepting iDebit, simply choose a provider from our CasinoWow iDebit Casino list. These casinos have already been vetted by us and are assured to offer you the best service and games available to Canadian players using this great payment method.Read more