What and who is Zimpler?
Founded in Sweden, by Smart Payments Nordic in 2012, Pugglepay was launched to streamline payments to casinos for deposits. By 2016, the company decided to re-brand the product to a much ‘Zimpler’ name, which encapsulates more accurately the uncomplicated nature of this payment solution.
Initially, Zimpler was a ‘deposit only’ service provider, but recent developments in the software have made it possible for you to withdraw funds with Zimpler, almost as quickly as it pays over deposits.
How Zimpler works?
You need not to sign up for a complicated account with intense registration forms in order to gain access to the services of Zimpler:
- Simply head to the cashier page of the Zimpler Online Casino and select this service provider as your method of choice. The form will then ask for your mobile number to be inputted.
- Once you have done this, a secure verification code will be sent to you via SMS.
- You then enter this code on the Zimpler form. This action will then open a form for you to fill in with your VISA or Mastercard details.
- Zimpler will then honour your deposit to the casino and your credits will be afforded to your bankroll in minutes.
- Shortly thereafter you will be sent a bill for the transaction charges. You can either opt to auto pay it from your credit card or settle the bill by bank transfer within 14 days.
Withdrawals are carried out in a similar fashion:
- Head to the cashier.
- Choose Zimpler.
- Input your mobile number.
- Zimpler will then activate your already generated account (done on the first transaction) and send you a verification code to input.
- The funds will be released to your Zimpler account within no time at all. You will just have to select what account you would like Zimpler to pay the funds into.
Advantages of using Zimpler
1. Fast Deposit and cashouts
Like with e-wallet transactions, Zimpler offers instant deposit and withdrawal services. This is a necessity in modern age gaming. Everyone demands quick gratification. Failure to be fast will ultimately spell the end for you as a service provider in the FinTech industry.
2. Extra Layer of Security
Security is of high importance online. Gamblers want to share their banking details with a few establishments as possible online, with good reason, as there is a lot of ‘sharks’ out on the internet ‘ocean’.
Using Zimpler adds an extra layer of protection when paying a casino, as the casino will not receive any of your sensitive information. This is all kept very securely on the Zimpler database for safekeeping.
3. Cheap and Easy to Use
Using Zimpler is very affordable, and fees are minimal when transacting online. On top of this, the service does all the leg work for you. It is extremely easy to open an account and manage it.
4. You can set the spending limit as protection
Having been developed primarily for the online gambling industry, Zimpler is aware of the temptations to spend too much at online casinos. For this very reason, they offer you the special feature of being able to set a spending limit on the account to protect yourself from yourself. This limit can also not be changed at a whim and will take a few days to process should you want to raise it.
The downsides of Zimpler
1. Not widely available
Unfortunately for the rest of the world, Zimpler is only available in Sweden and Finland in Euros and Krona currencies. We at CasinoWow create lists of best Sweden casinos and top titles in Finland casinos.
2. SMS Reliability
Text messages can sometimes be quite unreliable, often not sending you verification codes in time, which can lead to a lot of frustration.
Interesting user facts
The deposit credit limits set by Zimpler are based on your income, age and payment history. You can, therefore, expect conservative limits in the beginning, which will grow as you establish a good reputation with Zimpler.
Payout limits will depend solely on the casino, as Zimpler has no limit for this form of transaction.
Fees charged by Zimpler depend on two main factors:
- What casino you are using?
- How much money you are depositing or withdrawing?
- Be aware that if you do not pay your bill timeously, there are penalty costs, and your credit record with Zimpler can be affected.
As stated previously, Zimpler is only available to residents of Sweden and Finland in Euros and Krona. There are however over 200 casinos that offer Zimpler as a payment method, not only in these Scandinavian countries but from casinos further afield, too.
It is safe to say that if you are Swedish or Finnish, you are spoiled for choice with such an efficient and user-friendly payment solution. To sign up for their services, simply link up with one of our Zimpler Online Casinos offered on CasinoWow and hit a line of credit that could change your fortune.Read more