Powered by SkillOnNet, EUCasino has the necessary backing and experience to offer premium service levels to all its customers. Since inception, it is a platform that has grown to offer a very large portfolio of some of the best igaming available in the industry, having partnered with stalwart studios in the business. As such, they offer premium software to its customers that run seamlessly across a variety of platforms.
EUCasino operates a separate mobile casino, which can be easily accessed through the main desktop site. Both options can be downloaded or played in instant play formats from certain suppliers who have optimised their games for HTML5 browser play.
The site setup is very plain, but entirely within the character of casinos regulated in the United Kingdom, so look past the presentation and admire its usability and its sheer volume of content.
Security and Licenses
Like all SkillOnNet powered operators, EUCasino is licensed, though this is one of their few online casinos licensed for the UK market. This is an extremely tough endeavour, and an accolade in the industry, due to the strict legislation in Britain regarding gambling. Because it holds this licensing, you can ensure that the casino is a tight run ‘ship’.
All Random Number Generator (RNG) software is regularly audited independently by iTech Labs, ensuring that all game systems remain fair and reliable. All customer information is further secured via 128 bit SSL multi-encryption technology.
Games and Providers
Offering over 1,000 gaming titles, there is absolutely no reason that you should not be able to find a game of chance or skill to meet your needs.
The casino offers top content from some of the best gaming studios recognised internationally. These include NetEnt, Microgaming, WMS, Play‘n GO, NYX Interactive, Red Tiger Gaming, IGT, Yggdrasil, Thunderkick, Merkur, and many more.
The game selections can be organised into the following categories for easy navigation on the site:
- Slots: These high stakes games are offered in a variety of genres, including video slots, classic slots, jackpot slots, Vegas slots, and more. All outcomes are purely random.
- Card Games: Games of skill, like Blackjack, Baccarat, and others are offered in various versions, in order to cater to players who’d prefer to rely more on their own decisions to produce favourable game outcomes. The casino offers some RNG operated virtual table games.
- Roulette: The game of the ‘little wheel’ is a winner everywhere around the world and is a key feature at this casino.
- Video Poker: For those who like playing 5 card poker, video poker offers an arcade-like version of the game, where every valid poker hand on the paytable rewards money wins.
- Live Casino: If RNG table games are not for you, you will be able to enjoy live casino gaming which is streamed to your screen directly from a casino studio, in real-time. Here, real dealers and croupiers host the games and deal the cards.
- Other Games: There is a very small contingent of games offered by this operator that does not fit the bill of traditional gaming options. These games include Hi-Lo, Big Wheel, and Doubles Heaven.
Deposits and Withdrawals
There is no use in offering the best gaming content if loading funds to your account and withdrawing wins from the casino is a pain. Fortunately, this casino offers a variety of top PCI approved third party payment methods to its customers for their convenience.
The payment solutions available depend on your geographical location, but some of the top methods include Visa, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Paysafecard, ecoPayz and Trustly Instant Banking.
When withdrawing funds from the casino, the operator endeavours to process and release the funds within 24 hours. The time it takes to reflect in your account will, however, depend on the type of method you selected to use. For the fastest options, look to e-wallets, like Neteller and Skrill, which are purposefully designed for gambling market efficiency.
There are withdrawal limits in place, which amount to a maximum of €5,000 per day and up to a maximum of €10,000 per month.
Bonuses and Promotions
Good bonuses and promotions can make or break a casino. EUCasino is a testament to the success of these offers. Their top offers are extended to players in three veins:
- Welcome Offers - All new players at a site need to feel welcome. EUCasino always has a Welcome bonus available to first-time players on the site.
- Daily Picks - Promotional offers are extended to players on a daily basis, changing from time to time in order to freshen things up. The promotions can range from offering prizes, to bonuses, to free cash, tournaments, and more.
- VIP Lounge - Every registered player is treated like a VIP by this premium operator. The loyalty rewards program awards players for the amount of betting they do. Rewards points can be redeemed to further your entertainment opportunities on the site. Other perks offered by the program include Free Bonuses for tiering up; A Personal VIP manager (selected tiers); Regular invitations to special events; Frequent extra bonus offers.
CasinoWow believes that EUCasino offers a good and solid service package. Not only do they offer some of the best games out there, but they increase your player value with bonuses and back it all up with warm support, as well.