Aristocrat's digital genius has been honed over more than half a century of casino games provision and is currently amongst the top-quality products available. The winning recipe is the hard work and dedication of over 5000 employees around the world, who are sold out to the brand and its success.
Rich pioneering history
Founded in 1953, Aristocrat met the market with classic mechanical machines with geared reels and displays. Having a look over this game supplier's rich history, you will be able to see just how we have got to where we are in the competitive world of digital gaming.
- 1956 – 1958: Only three to five years in, and Aristocrat was already revolutionising the market with the world’s first machine offering multiline and scattered payouts. This series of a machine will be remembered fondly as the iconic “Clubmaster”.
- 1970 – 1979: Yet another engineering tech advance was brought forth by this company, as they developed the world’s first digital video slot machine, where the credit meter was totally electronic. In this same period, Aristocrat produced the first 5-reel slot in 1979, called “Wild West”. One can already see taking shape what we know as the modern slot machine design and ethos.
- 1982 – 83: Here, the company embraced virtual reels slot games, which allowed for certain symbols to be “weighted” or programmed to pitch up more often and provide players with exclusive bonus features.
- 1996: This was a big year financially, as the company went public on the Australian Stock Exchange, bolstering its ability to work more significant wonders, with a larger budget afforded by its many investors.
- 2013 – 2018: This was a pivotal era for the digital environment of Aristocrat. Having acquired “Product Madness” in 2013, Aristocrat was finally able to put their famous games onto online platforms for wider enjoyment. The first online game release was “Heart of Vegas” which became an instant hit among web-based players.
Further acquisitions of “Plarium Global Ltd” in 2017, and “Big Fish Games” in 2018, allowed the company to branch off into a different form of video gaming (RPG: Role-playing games, strategy and casual play games) while bolstering their social casino and mobile casino gaming side as well.
Recognition by the industry for outstanding achievement is always a good sign of a quality competitor. With the accolades below, you can be assured that Aristocrat online casinos will offer you first-rate slot entertainment. The awards include:
- Global Gaming Awards: Casino Product of the Year 2017 – The Walking Dead slot (land-based game)
- Asia Gaming Awards: Best Slot Solution of 2017 – Lightning Link
Reputation and regulation
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is fully committed to maintaining the highest levels of integrity and ethical business behaviour in every sector of trade. They have a stringent policy and program implemented with regard to anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
Fairness of game-play fits into the above ethos, where games outcomes are kept entirely random, by way of technologically advanced random number generators (RNG’s). This ensures that neither the supplier, casino, nor player will know when or how the game will payout.
In order to remain compliant, Aristocrat is accountable to over 200 regulating offices throughout the world. The more prominent online regulator licences held, include the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. These names represent the benchmark in stringent regulation and player fairness. They also hold a licence to provide entertainment in the Curacao jurisdiction of South and Central America.
This is the real reason you are reading this Aristocrat review, isn’t it? This is where the rubber meets the road, and things get exciting!
Aristocrat provides online games for instant play via your browser through Flash Player and HTML5 tech. The portfolio of games offered online consists of a great list of online slots games. These include classic slots and 3D video slots, often taken from their successful land-based casino selection. Their most well-known Vegas-styled slots include games like Africa Big 5, Buffalo Stampede, and Queen of the Nile.
The portfolio has grown to provide some popular branded slots, like Britney Spears slot, and famous TV and Film slots ensembles, including award-winning show themes, like The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead II, Game of Thrones, and more.
Their amazing Vegas slot games can be found in our Aristocrat Casino games list.
Aristocrat Mobile Gaming
“On the go” gambling is the biggest thing at the moment. Why wait to get home and boot up your desktop PC? You could take out your Android or iPhone and have a flutter anywhere and anytime you please, as long as you have internet connectivity.
While many of the more modern games can be played directly from your mobile browser thanks to modern tech, you can also download exclusive apps, such as “All Star”, which guarantees you multiple exclusive Aristocrat titles for play at mobile casinos.
A supplier with this much pedigree and heritage deserves your support. The rewards of entertainment value will be yours alone, as you spin away on slots that are pulled out of the top drawer.
You can be assured of seamless play across all platforms if you opt for an Aristocrat casino from our approved operator list. This casino selection contains only well-regulated vendors with a proven track record in ethical business practice and service.
Looking to try Aristocrat games with juicy casino bonuses and promotions? Check out our Aristocrat casino bonuses.