More About AstroPay
AstroPay is a digital wallet that allows customers to shop and pay online conveniently. Bettors can safely use AstroPay as an online payment method when transacting on Indian and international betting sites. The e-Wallet can be funded using over 200 payment methods, including cash deposit, bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, and Google Pay (a digital wallet).
Founded in 2009, AstroPay is based in the United Kingdom and South America and is the online payment solution of choice for over six million users worldwide. AstroPay is ideal for Indian users with no access to a credit card who want to gamble online and make online purchases discreetly.
AstroPay For Online Gaming
AstroPay is a safe, secure, and easy payment solution that can be used for gambling online in India. Already one of the biggest payment providers in Latin America and Asia, AstroPay is rapidly developing in India and other continents worldwide.
For online gaming, AstroPay is an excellent alternative for new customers who do not necessarily have access to other banking and payment options. Furthermore, it supports Rupees and cryptocurrencies and enables users to transfer money and exchange currencies rapidly.
There is no setup fee or minimum transaction requirement, and it's risk-free for Indian punters. Plus, it's an anonymous payment method for customers who do not want to give credit card or banking information when gambling online.
Our list of top-picked Indian gaming sites is jam-packed with a library of various gambling products. There are multiple choices and hundreds of games, including live dealer tables, slots, roulette, blackjack, scratch cards, bingo, keno, craps, and much more.
How to Use AstroPay at Online Casinos
The AstroPay Online Money Wallet app is available on the Google Store or Apple Store and can be safely downloaded on any android or iOS mobile device. In India, a well-connected network of regional banks supports AstroPay, and the application process is also available online.
Here are a few steps to get you started with AstroPay:
1. Sign up for free: Visit AstroPay website and press the red "Start" button. Enter your contact number and select your country of residence. Validate your contact number and complete the registration online.
2. Create a password: Once your contact number has been validated, create and confirm a strong password to access your account for future online usage.
3. Fill in your details: Tell AstroPay a little about whom you are by filling in your name, surname, date of birth, and email address. Of course, you may also skip this step to complete it at a later stage.
4. Add funds: Click the red Add funds arrow in the Wallet section to add money to your new AstroPay wallet. Then, select one of the amount options based on your requirements (denominations range from approximately ₹400 to ₹20,000 or choose your custom amount).
5. Pay: Choose your preferred payment method and complete the purchase. There are various options, including cash deposits with print and pay codes, bank transfers, or other online payment methods.
6. Complete: After the funds are reflected in your new AstroPay card, your wallet is set and ready to use for online transactions.
7. Sign in: Now, you are all set to sign in to your favourite AstroPay casino or join any AstroPay casino from our recommended expert list.
8. Play: In the cashier section of the online casino, select AstroPay as your preferred deposit method and insert your unique AstroPay info and mobile number. Insert the amount, confirm your transaction, and start playing.
AstroPay is an ideal e-payment service that enables direct online banking via the official website, partner banks, and other e-wallets. Use it online or on the go with the AstroPay App on your mobile device and enjoy a smoother, better, and safer online gambling experience.
AstroPay Loyalty Program
AstroPay rewards frequent usage! The more you add to your wallet, the more significant your reward benefits will be. The levels vary from Standard, Bronze, Silver, and Gold to Platinum levels - each with its benefits and tasks associated with reaching the loyalty level.
Benefits are enormous and include gift cards (up to 500 USD), special offers on your Astro Anniversary, priority support, and a dedicated account manager. The tasks include being an active AstroPay user, verifying details, and uploading a certain amount of funds within a given period.
Betting Sites Bonuses and Promotions
One of the many benefits of being an AstroPay customer is the betting site's bonuses and special offers. You may get exclusive bonus offers and promotions when you use your AstroPay wallet to fund your casino account. Many online casinos offer various Indian bonuses, including deposit bonuses, free spins, and free casino credit.
Be sure to take advantage of the AstroPay exclusive bonuses available at any betting site that allows using AstroPay as a payment option. Always read the T&Cs associated with the promotional offer before you decide which offer is right for you.
Pros and Cons of AstroPay
If you are still uncertain if AstroPay is for you, consider the benefits and drawbacks listed below:
- Instant transactions without wasting time
- As easy to use as cash
- End-to-end security
- Guaranteed privacy and anonymity
- Get access to markets worldwide
- No sign-up or installation fee
- Supports multiple languages and currencies, including Rupees
- Betting sites bonuses.
- Streamline your transactions.
- 24/7 Support
- Not accepted at all Indian online casinos
- High VIP levels require many transactions
Final Thoughts on AstroPay
AstroPay is the ideal payment solution for online casino enthusiasts, especially those based in India. It is available as a payment method at numerous gambling sites in Latin America and worldwide. However, suppose you want to separate your banking and gambling activities, AstroPay is the perfect payment solution.
Considering the speed, ease of use, streamlined e-Wallet, high security, and anonymity, we believe that AstroPay is a viable payment option to use at your favourite online casino.